GMAIL APP FOR SENDING AND REQUESTING MONEY
Android smartphones are integrated with the Google Wallet into its Gmail app. Consequently, users can avail the advantage of sending and requesting the money from your Loved ones. What you need to do is simply compose a mail and then press the paper clip button to entree the money transfer options.
The sent money goes in the Google Wallet of the recipients and from there it can be easily transferred to the bank account of the recipient without any deduction of money or any further fee charges. In this fast era of technology there are many of the advanced methods for the transfer of money to our family and friends. These vast ranges include vintage wire transfer and the most recent methods such as Apple Pay and PayPal. But users have so many choices out of these. But there is innovative and unlikely way to send and receive money i.e. Gmail for Android.
Here is the detail of the Send / Request Money in Gmail App for Android
It is similar to the composition of email and attaching some of the documents such as Gmail app. Follow the similar steps and request money. It is very easy and here are some steps to follow for this procedure.
- Open the Gmail app on your Android smartphone
- Tap the compose button in the right bottom corner.
- Look for the paper clip button in the top menu bar and tap it.
- It will open a new drop-down menu with options Send money or Request money.
- Select desired option.
- Now enter the amount
- Press the Continue button.
- Unbiased in case, if you do not have any payment method saved in your Google Wallet account, you will be asked to do so. Simply add your card details, save it, and proceed.
- You can also add a memo to describe the reason for payment.
- Now, tap the Attach Money button.
- It will deposit the money directly into the recipient’s account.
- The recipient will have the option to transfer the money directly to the bank without any charge.
- After the transfer, you and recipient will get an email with all the transfer details.